Social networking websites enable people with common interests to connect to each other and share information. At Argyll College UHI we use a range of social networking websites to communicate with students, local residents and businesses.
These online communities have their own rules and guidelines, which we will always follow. We reserve the right to remove any contributions that break the rules or guidelines of the relevant community, or any contributions that break these user guidelines.
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
- Do not impersonate someone else.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- Do not publicise your, or anyone else's, personal information, such as contact details.
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, unless you own the copyright.
- Do not Spam( i.e. post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once).
- Do not swear.