Argyll College UHI Ltd is a not-for-profit limited company and charity which is governed by a Board of up to 16 Governors who are responsible for overseeing the business of the College, its future direction and fostering an environment in which the College mission is achieved and the potential of all learners is maximised.
All governors must comply with a Code of Conduct, which includes a requirement to annually register any interests of interest or relevance to College matters.
You can find further information on the composition of the current board at:
The Governors meet four times each year at Board meetings and their consideration and you can find the approved minutes of each meeting at:
Minutes from our Board of Governors meetings
Each Governor also participates in at least one of the following sub-committees of the Board, which meet up to four times each year or as required
- Learning, Teaching and engagement
- Finance and General Purposes
- Human Resource and Remuneration
- Nominations (recruitment to the Board).
*Approved minutes of these sub-committees are available on request.
Further information on governance of the College can be found here:
- The Articles of Association of Argyll College UHI Ltd.
- Terms of Reference of the Board and its sub-committees
- Code of Conduct
- Fraud Prevention
- Scheme of Delegation: Argyll College UHI Board
- Standing Order of Argyll College UHI Board.
- AC Board Member Recruitment Policy
- Argyll Board Effectiveness