Argyll College UHI and The University of the Highlands and Islands UHI has educational and business requirements to maintain certain personal data about living individuals including employees, students and graduates and others as part of its legitimate activities as a college/university.
We are committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data is only undertaken in the legitimate operation of the college’s business. You will see below Privacy Statements relating to the different situations where we will ask you for personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how your data is used or processed, please contact the college’s Data Controller:
- Privacy Statement - Student Records FE
- Privacy Statement - Graduation
- Privacy Statement - Website
- Privacy Notice - Open Day & Event registration
- Privacy Notice - OnLine Bookings
- Privacy Notice - Job Applicants