Information for Candidates
Kick-start your career with a Modern Apprenticeship
With a Modern Apprenticeship, you learn on the job and get the experience you need for success. Plus, you work towards a qualification.
If you are aged 16 or over, you could;
- Get the experience employers are looking for – from skills for work, to handy things like timekeeping, taking responsibility and teamwork.
- Discover a real alternative to full-time college or university, and by learning on the job, you get to put your skills to the test right away.
- Receive the best possible training: Modern Apprenticeships are designed with employers and industry in mind.
- Achieve a qualification accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. You can see how Modern Apprenticeships compare to other qualifications on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
- Learn while you earn – get paid during your apprenticeship.
To discuss further with a member of the UHI Argyll team, contact ACapprenticeships@uhi.ac.uk