Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment PDA
What is special about this course?
The PDA in Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment will develop your knowledge and skills in monitoring assessment processes and decisions within your organisation. The internal quality assurance process being conducted can be for SVQs, work based qualifications or in-company standards.
- The PDA is specifically aimed at those who monitor assessment processes and decisions in an organisation
- The course will help you to maintain and improve the quality of your workplace assessments
- You will carry out monitoring activities in accordance with your organisation and external quality assurance requirements
- Students must be a workplace assessor, currently working with at least two VQ candidates.
Year 1 - PDA
This award is divided into the following four elements, you will write a report for each element:
- Prepare to carry out the internal quality assurance
- Plan internal quality assurance
- Carry out planned monitoring of the quality of assessment
- Meet appropriate external quality assurance requirements
How will I study my course?
- Part-time (structured): work-based
- The PDA is work-based. You will be assessed in the workplace.
How long will my course last?
- Part-time (structured): 9-12 months
Where can I study my course?
- Argyll College UHI
- Inverness College UHI
- Moray College UHI
- North Highland College UHI
- Perth College UHI
- Other start dates may be available
- For information on variable start dates please contact the college where you wish to study
For information on costs of this course please contact the college at which you wish to study.
External scholarships and financial support may be available. Contact the relevant university partner college for more information.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Completion of this award will qualify candidates to work as Assessors and Verifiers within their own organisation.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment PDA
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at the University of the Highlands and Islands. We operate a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity and socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.