Kick start your career with a Modern Apprenticeship
With a Modern Apprenticeship, you learn on the job and get the experience you need. Plus, you work towards a qualification.
Across Scotland over 25,000 thousand people every year are taking the opportunity to get the skills and experience that count while earning at the same time. If you are aged between 16 and 24 you could:
- Get the experience employers are looking for – from skills for work, to handy things like timekeeping, taking responsibility and teamwork.
- Discover a real alternative to full-time college or university, and by learning on the job, you get to put your skills to the test right away.
- Get the best possible training: MAs are designed with employers and industry in mind.
- Get a qualification accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. You can see how MAs compare to other qualifications on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
- Did we mention you get paid?
Employers – build a better workforce
Train new employees or develop existing members of staff with a Modern Apprenticeship (MA).
Your pay the wages, we’ll help with the training.
Work with us to deliver a range of MAs specifically designed for your industry. Skills Development Scotland can contribute towards the costs and for eligible employees, you’ll pay nothing more than their wage.
With a Modern Apprenticeship you learn on the job, and get the experience you need.
Plus, you work towards a qualification.
Visit the Modern Apprenticeships website for more detailed information