We have several short courses and evening classes starting in 2018. Please keep checking this page for up to date information.
Crime Writing "Blood on the Keyboard"
Networked evening class, starts early January for 10 weeks.
During this short course you’ll learn techniques such as plotting, characterisation and dialogue. You’ll study aspects of criminology to help make your crime writing more credible. You’ll also increase your general communication skills, especially writing, and if completed successfully you’ll gain an SQA award: Communication level 5.
Dates are TBC.
Costs £86 (No ITA available)
Short full time courses
Part-time and evening classes
We offer a range of part-time and evening classes starting throughout the year. SQA qualifications such as National 5s and Highers will start in August each year but you should apply as soon as possible.
- Nat 5 Maths
- Higher Maths
- Higher English
- Nat 5 English
- NC Communications
- Higher Environmental Science
- NPA administration: Office Skills
- SVQ 2 in Social Services and Healthcare at level 6 (Students must be in suitable employment)
- SVQ 3 in Social Services and Healthcare at level 7 (Students must be in suitable employment)
- SVQ 4 in Social Services and healthcare at level 9 (Students must be in suitable employment)
- Child Development: An Introduction ( Open Learning)
- Beginners’ Spanish
- Beginners Italian
- ESOL (Various levels)
- European Computer Driving Licence ( Open Learning)
- First Aid
- SCPLH ( Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders)
- Elementary Food Hygiene (REHIS)