Student Update January 2021
Due to the Tier 4 restrictions classes will not resume until Monday 11th January. Further updates will be sent to your college email. Please note that student funding will not be impacted by this change in return date.
Your lecturers and support staff will be available for you if you need to contact them from 4th January 2021.
We will email your student account with information and advice on how these measures will affect you so please check your UHI emails daily, in the meantime please note that:
- Between Monday 11th - Friday 15th January, all planned teaching will be delivered online only.
- There will be no practical classes delivered on campus during that week.
- Please do not travel to your college centre unless by prior agreement.
- You will be contacted individually if you previously had requirement to access the college centre study facilities and individual student support
- We will send Degree students information prior to your restart date towards the end of January.
If you need to get in touch with us, please see our contacts page. Please also remember that all Argyll College students have access to Togetherall, which provides 24hr support from trained professionals should you feel you need support in the meantime.